**WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO ACCEPT PATIENTS WITHIN CERTAIN OLD TOWN AREAS – PLEASE CHECK YOU ARE WITHIN THE PRACTICE CATCHMENT AREA VIA THE LINK BELOW**
Patients who have never registered with a GP in the UK before will need to bring a copy of their passport & include on the registration form the date that they came to live in the UK.
- Check you are within our catchment area – click here.
- We do not accept patients outside our catchment area.
- You can register by completing a form available from reception. To save time you can also download and print a registration form. You will need to complete this by hand & ensure you sign the form and bring it to the surgery with 1 form of photographic ID (e.g. Passport, driving license etc) and 1 form of proof of address dated within the last 3 months (e.g. Utility bill, bank statement etc) to support your application.
- You will have a named, accountable doctor who is responsible for coordinating your care. You can still talk to or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP.
- All patients should complete the Registration, Ethnicity and practice patient questionnaire forms via the links below.
Adult New patient Questionnaire
Child New patient Questionnaire
You can also apply for an Online account at reception, which will allow you to book GP appointments and order repeat medication. No form to complete but photographic ID is required to confirm identity before username and password can be issued.
- What we do with your medical information
- Data sharing options
- Please read our Practice leaflet – Practice Leaflet.pub.updated Oct 2019
Please return your completed forms to the surgery.
Each patient should have 3 completed forms and ensure you have signed the Registration (GMS1) form.
Please also ensure you bring your forms of Identification with you.
* PLEASE NOTE – WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REGISTRATION WITHOUT THE COMPLETION OF ALL 3 FORMS*
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services