We have started to send out text messages inviting eligible groups to book in for their flu and COVID vaccinations.
Please use the link in the text message to book your appointment or alternatively you can call us on 01793 616057 after 11am Monday – Friday to book. Please be aware that the lines may be busy.
We are holiday Saturday Clinics all day on Saturday the 7th & 21st of October 2023. Flu and COVID vaccinations will be available
Catch up clinics will be available for those patients who are not able to attend the Saturday clinics.
Eligible patient groups for Flu & Covid are:
All patients aged 65 years (by the end of March 2024) and over
All patients aged 6 months up to aged 65 years and in a Clinical risk group (see below)
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Chronic Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus and adrenal insufficiency
- Chronic Neurological Disease
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Morbid Obesity (BMI > 40)
In addition the following groups of patients are also eligible for both vaccinations
- Those in long stay residential homes
- Close contacts of Immunocompromised individuals
- Carers in receipt of Carers allowance or those who are the main carer of an elderly or disabled person
- Frontline Health & Social Care workers
- Pregnant women
- All patients aged 2-3 years on the 31st of August 2023
Primary aged school children from reception to year 6 will be vaccinated at school